Did you know that almost half of our population (talking exclusively about adults) suffers from insomnia. About 45% of such martyrs. And, despite the fact that the problem is urgent, very few people pay due attention to it. Very vain. Indeed, in reality, behind the insomnia lies a dangerous enemy that can significantly harm health.
This is especially true of the beautiful half. Alas, insomnia has become a dangerous friend for many girls. What are the reasons? In women, insomnia is particularly common, and its causes are different. You need to understand that at the first signs of this disorder, you need to immediately adjust your lifestyle.
Consider the following important questions:
• Is it possible to cope with insomnia alone?
• What causes it?
• What are the causes of insomnia?
For women, this “insidious girlfriend” takes away both youth, and strength, and health. This should be remembered whenever, once again, not having slept, you decide to put aside the decision of an important issue to get rid of the problem. Alas, an irresponsible attitude to your own health can lead to the fact that you will have to seek help from a qualified doctor.
Among the most common causes underlying insomnia are:
• hormonal disruptions;
• conflict situations at work;
• problems in your personal life;
• depression, stress, apathy;
• work in different shifts;
• prolonged diet;
• change of time zone;
• drinking alcohol before bedtime;
• abuse of products containing caffeine (meaning chocolate, teas, coffee);
• frequent visits to places of entertainment at night;
• physical discomfort caused by an uncomfortable mattress, pillow;
• heat in the room;
• background noise in the room;
• painful sensations caused by lung pathologies, mental disorders, apnea, gastrointestinal disorders, neuralgia, Pickwick syndrome;
uncontrolled use of drugs.
Everyone understands that insomnia deprives her of life force. Sleep disturbance leads to irritability: you want to lie down during the day and sleep, and when there is no such possibility, the situation gets out of control: the woman becomes upset and angry. It is clear that taking a nap at work, in public transport will not work. Therefore, many people drink coffee, which further aggravates the situation.
Modern life is full of stress. But you need to learn to live in such situations. You can not allow conflicts in the family, at work to influence women’s health. What is interesting, even positive emotions can provoke insomnia. Therefore, a woman only remains to learn how to manage her emotions, learn how to control violent outbursts of feelings. Quiet attitude to everything that is happening – a guarantee that you will get enough quality sleep.