The life of any modern woman is replete with different events. It is necessary to have time to bring up children, to please their beloved spouse, to make a career, and to carry out a number of duties around the house. It is necessary to clearly understand that if you do not sleep enough, you will not have to hope for a successful start and continuation of the new day.
The best preventive advice, or how to quickly get rid of insomnia:
• Dose received information. We live in a world where we are literally wrapped in information flows from all sides: newspapers, the Internet, the media, radio, television, etc.
• It is very easy to drown in such an ocean of information, scoop up a handful of unpleasant emotions, and it is extremely difficult to sleep in a situation where the head is full of information.
• Do not overeat at night. Dinner should be light, 3 hours before bedtime.
• Forget coffee at night. So everyone’s favorite drink can break your daily routine by pushing the long–awaited moment of falling asleep for a couple of hours. “Get sick” insomnia, you can regularly use 3 cups of strong coffee.
• No alcohol at night. Of course, alcoholic drinks relax, but more often they do not allow to fall asleep or make you wake up right in the middle of the night.
• Walk before bedtime. This advice can be heard from many doctors and various specialists. The question is, why are he followed by units?
• Do not watch TV, do not surf the Internet for an hour before bedtime. Give the brain a rest.
• Develop a pleasant bedtime ritual. Someone likes to read before bedtime, someone loves to roll in a hot bath, and someone wants to meditate.
• Observe the daily regimen: get up and lie down at the same time.
If you continue to go to bed in a tired state with a bad mood, it is unlikely that insomnia will pass you by. Sleep in an emotionally unstable state is very difficult. So make the process of retreat into Morpheus’s arms a pleasant experience.
Here are some more tips:
• buying pleasant pajamas;
• eliminating distractions;
• purchase of a comfortable bed;
• airing the room before bedtime;
• the presence of thick curtains.
And the main advice: go to bed with gratitude for the fact that your day was not in vain. This will allow the brain to switch from work or family problems to a pleasant environment. Instead of scrolling through the complex tasks in your head, it is better to surrender to tender feelings and pleasant memories. Alternatively, you can plan your upcoming vacation at sea a little. Better yet, just drink a delicious herbal tea or a traditional glass of hot milk with natural honey and go to sleep.
Of course, if your insomnia appeared solely against the background of hormonal disruption, it makes sense to seek professional help from a specialist. The beautiful half of humanity, unlike the representatives of the strong half, often suffers from sleep disorders due to the influence of hormones. The reason may hide in hypo–and hyperthyroidism, estrogen deficiency, with menopause. In this case, women are better to ask for help from an experienced endocrinologist. If necessary, he will also prescribe hormone replacement therapy, and he will write out the necessary sleeping pills or sedatives – he will do everything to ensure that insomnia is finally behind you.
Sweet dream comes to those who are ready to take it. Remember this! So you should not think that frequent night vigils will become your eternal companion of life. You can even fight with chronic insomnia. The main thing is to do it right and with the mind. Remember, insomnia is treated in both men and women. Good night!